Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the members of the Australian Institute of International Affairs Victoria, ABN 42 727 001 279, (the Institute) will be held at Level 13, 356 Collins Street on Monday 27 November 2023at 5:45pm (AEDT).
It will also be possible to participate online via Zoom Meeting.
1. Welcome and explanation of proceedings (how to vote)
2. Declare a quorum (15 members present in person or by Representative – Constitution 11.3(a))
3. Declaration of all valid Proxies.
4. Apologies received
5. To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Monday 14 November 2022
6. Business arising from the Minutes
7. Ordinary Resolutions
a. To receive and consider and adopt the Annual Report of the Institute
b. To receive and consider and adopt the Annual Balance Sheet, the Accounts of the Institute and the Auditor's Report for the financial year ended 30 June 2023.
c. To confirm Auditors for 2023-24.
d. To elect the Office Holders of the Council for the year 2023-24 (President; Vice-Presidents; Treasurer).
e. To elect Ordinary Members of the Council.
8. President's Report.
9. To deal with any other matter which is brought before the meeting by any member present.
By order of the Council
Australian Institute of International Affairs, Victoria
The AGM is open only to financial members of AIIA Victoria.
Registrations close on Monday 27 November at 2pm (after which online attendees will receive a follow-up email containing details of how to join the AGM via Zoom Meeting).
The AGM will commence at 5.45pm AEDT.
· Notice of Annual General Meeting including Proxy Form
· Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held 14 November 2022
· Annual Report for the year ended 30 June 2023
· Financial Statement and Audit Report for the year ended 30 June 2023
To download the pdf flyer please click here.
Level 13, 356 Collins Street
356 Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
For additional event or venue information, please send an email to email@example.com